DetectorPro Gray Ghost NDT Headphones
Features a Very Rugged Detachable Cord with a High-Quality Connector System and We Give You Two Complete Cords
Does this sound familiar... A month of research and you’ve just hiked two miles into the forest after pinpointing an old cellar hole on an old map. You can only afford one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember the tree branch that caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8" plug and you lost the adapter! Now you’ll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest old coins, jewelry and relics... That is if your detector has a built-in speaker!
If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup. Detector Pro's universal Gray Ghost NDT headphones are based on the strong features of the already famous Gray Ghost Originals. For the NDT, DetectorPro has engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords! You can have your choice of cords with two 1/4" plugs or two 1/8" plugs... Or you can have one of each size. So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, don't take chances, bring the Gray Ghost NDT Headphones.
*Please Note : If using a DetectorPro Headphone on the Minelab CTX-3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adapter may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Push-Button Switch Activates Limiter
- Heavy-Duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Compact Carry and Storage Foldable Design
- Industrial Grade Nylon 6/6 Pigtail Strain Relief on Cord Termination
- Adjustable Padded Headband… No Screws, No Wire Frame, No Rust!
- Single Rotary Volume Control with “Stay Put” Segmented “Click” Positioning
- Heavy-Duty Polymer Muffs with Full-Ear Surround, Soft Comfortable Cushions
- Push-Button Selector Switch for Metal Detector Compatibility without Adapters
- Speaker Elements are the Ultimate in Sensitivity, Efficiency, Durability, and Signal Quality
- Heavy-Duty Coiled Cord with a Special Three Conductor 1/4″, 90° Angle Stereo Connector
- Special Sound-Blocking Muff Design Eliminating Environmental Ambient Noise up to 24 Decibels
- Special Low-Noise Signal Limiting Circuitry Protects your Hearing from High Volume Hits without Batteries