DetectorPro Jolly Rogers Ultimates Headphones
Features Dual Volume Controls and Our Famous Limiter Switch that Reduces the Volume of Excessively Loud Signals
Built upon the foundation of the popular original Jolly Rogers headphones, we now introduce the Jolly Rogers Ultimates! You get the same rugged construction and quality as the originals, but now with added features like Dual Volume controls and DetectorPro's famous Limiter Switch that reduces the volume of excessively loud signals. DetectorPro's special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like imitators noise-inducing clipping effect. DetectorPro's limiter can be disabled with the click of a toggle.
You’ll like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals. You’ll like the solid feel of the comfortable headband to ear cup adjustment and the fact there are no parts to rust or corrode. You’ll like the feel of the soft earcup cushion material against your head. You’ll like the segmented volume adjustment controls that stay put where you want them to be. You’ll like the way Jolly Rogers fold up to take less space in your equipment bag or case. Last but not least, you’ll love the solid performance of Jolly Rogers Ultimates headphones and the fact that they are protected by a limited lifetime warranty!
*Please Note : If using a DetectorPro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adapter may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Impedance : 16 ohms Nominal
- Heavy-Duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Compact Carry and Storage Foldable Design
- Limiter Switch for Reduction of Excessively Loud Target Signals
- Heavy-Duty Coil Cable with Special 1/4″, 90° Angle Stereo Connector
- Adjustable Padded Headband… No Screws, No Wire Frame, No Rust!
- Dual Rotary Volume Control with “Stay Put” Segmented “Click” Positioning
- Heavy-Duty Polymer Muffs with Full-Ear Surround, Soft Comfortable Cushions
- Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, Efficiency, Durability, and Signal Quality
- Special Sound-Blocking Muff Design Eliminating Environmental Ambient Noise up to 20 Decibels
- Selector Switch for Metal Detector Compatibility with All Single-Output Metal Detectors without Adapters