XP Deus MI-6 PINPOINTER Metal Detector
Couldn't load pickup availability
Connection via radio link to the DEUS with the following advantages (patents pending):
The Deus menu will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full control such as :
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted directly to the DEUS remote control and headphones.
- Anti -Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will automatically switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – Up to 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the Deus V4 menu it recovers a lost MI-6.
- If you lose your MI-6, you can locate it even if it is switched off….even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
- 50 levels of Sensitivity
- Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
- Audio Tone Adjustments.
- Pinpointing – target zoom graph
- Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
- On screen Battery Level indication